Clinical Research Associate
Want to make an impact in healthcare? PiVOT with us now!
A Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is expected to organize and administer clinical trials of new or current drugs in order to assess the benefits and risks of using them.
We provide our CRAs:
- An attractive pay, with 14 months guaranteed!
- An HMO with unli-dependents!
- Flexible allowances!
- Great training and exposure to working with the best in the industry!
- A progressive mission and purpose for, and by Filipinos.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in facility selection;
- Supervise compliance in various aspects;
- Review accuracy and data processing;
- Write drug trial methodologies (procedures) and reports;
- Identify and brief appropriate trial investigators (clinicians);
- Set-up and disband trial study centers;
- Design trial materials and supply study centers with sufficient quantities;
- Provide clinicians with instructions on how to conduct the trials;
- Collect and authenticate data collection forms (case report forms);
- Monitor progress throughout the duration of the trial.
- Graduate of any Life Sciences, Healthcare, or any Allied Medical course;
- At least 2 years experience in PMS, or Phase 1-3 clinical trials;
- GCP trained and willing to travel
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
Ready to make a PIVOTal career move? Today could be your turning point!
Other Job Openings